**Check back to this page regularly to stay up to date on prayers and prayer requests from our Calvary church family and friends.**
We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy. Daniel 9:18
PRAYERS FROM CALVARY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS DURING THE TIME OF COVID-19:
- Courtney F. and Susan F. request prayers for their family upon the passing of Lou, their step-father and step-granfather. Lou, recently suffered a number of health complications, and was hospitalized for the last two weeks. May God bless this family in their time of grief, especially as we are not fully able to comfort and encourage one another given current social distance requirements.
- Courtney F. requests prayers for Son, Miles, who is discouraged at missing many Senior Year activities because of COVID-19
- Cyndi C. requests prayers for her daughter Kasie who has been diagnosed as COVID-19+. She is self-treating at home a we pray hospitalization is not required.
- Helmer and LeAnne J. request prayers for healing as LeAnne recently had surgery to repair a broken leg.
- Joan C. requests prayers for family members working essential jobs that they would stay safe as they do their work.
- Maggie A. requests prayers for her son, and all others who are dealing with heightened anxiety during this time of uncertainty.
- Sherell G. requests prayers for a relative who recently experienced a severe stroke.
- Clare L. requests prayers for healing from bronchitis, which has been lingering, and for a friend in a less than ideal home situation and now must remain at home with a difficult family member.
- Patricia P. requests prayers for safety and well-being for husband, Vernon, who is in Guayana and cannot return home. Prayers also requested for Guayanese leadership as there has been violence following recent elections.
- Pastor Mike requests prayers for family members who are are healthcare professionals and at risk for being exposed to COVID-19; cousin, Robert and his girlfriend Chanel, and father, Randy, who all work in at risk hospital settings.
- Claire M. requests prayers for Cyndi U. (a former Calvary teacher) and husband John who are miserable right now with a lot of coronavirus symptoms but not able to be tested.
- Vita S. request prayers for family & friends with health concerns, Dan, Gloria, Egons, Anda, Dzidra and Harold.
- Beverly H. request prayers for Jonas and Leah.
General Prayer Requests
- For those who are ill at home suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, and for those who are hospitalized.
- For the family and friends of those who had died from this illness.
- For all the doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals working to treat patients and who are themselves in harms way.
- For first responders, food service providers, farmers, and all others who continue working to get essential items and food to households across our country.
- For kids who experiencing loneliness and interrupted schedules during this time. Especially for those children who may not have access to technology to stay connected, and for those in difficult circumstances.
- For our leaders making decisions to keep us safe and seeking the best ways to treat this illness, maintain economic stability, and meet various needs throughout our communities.
- For those who have lost jobs or wages as a result of the economic uncertainty we now face.