**Check back to this page regularly to stay up to date on prayers and prayer requests from our Calvary church family and friends.**
We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy. Daniel 9:18
Reopening Update: As businesses begin to reopen in Maryland and other states, Calvary’s leadership is following the news closely. Currently we are offering reduced capacity worship services. RSVP to Pastor Mike or the church office if you would like to attend in person.
PRAYERS FROM CALVARY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS DURING THE TIME OF COVID-19:
- Vita requests prayers for her family upon the passing of her mother, Dzidra, as well as for her father who has several health concerns. Vita also requests prayers for her son Drew.
- Paul and Cookie request prayer for Cookie upon a cancer diagnosis.
- Nancy D. requests prayers for her brother, Adam, upon a recent cancer diagnosis.
- Joan C. requests prayers for family members working essential jobs that they would stay safe as they do their work.
- Nancy D. requests prayers for a neighbor recently diagnosed with cancer.
- Beverly H. requests prayers for healing after eye surgery and also for healing for John currently battling Covid.
- RoseMarie C. requests prayer of healing after surgery on her eye.
General Prayer Requests
- For those who are ill at home suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, and for those who are hospitalized.
- For the family and friends of those who have died from this illness.
- For all the doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals working to treat patients and who are themselves in harms way.
- For first responders, food service providers, farmers, and all others who continue working to get essential items and food to households across our country.
- For kids who experiencing loneliness and interrupted schedules during this time. Especially for those children who may not have access to technology to stay connected, and for those in difficult circumstances.
- For our leaders making decisions to keep us safe and seeking the best ways to treat this illness, maintain economic stability, and meet various needs throughout our communities.
- For those who have lost jobs or wages as a result of the economic uncertainty we now face.